[TYPO3-commerce] Special offers/rebate or other kind of reductions

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Aug 29 12:09:41 CEST 2007

Hi Simon, hi list.

Simon Lang wrote:
> When I edit an article, the crossed price is displayed in the Dynaflex
> form (everything good so far). After I save the article, the field
> magically vanishes. When I reenter the Dynaflex prices form, its there
> again (and the value is correctly written to the database).
> Does somebody has an idea how to fix this?

I added a different field, but have exactly the same problem. I left out
the steps below for adding the stuff to DCA, as I am happy with the
field appearing on the last tab when editing a product, but otherwise
followd the standard procedure for adding afield to $TCA.

A solution from someone who knows the ins and outs would be great! :)

Regards,
Karsten