[TYPO3-commerce] Special offers/rebate or other kind of reductions

Fri Aug 24 18:50:18 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

> Hi Guys!
>
> Does commerce support "special offers" / "rebates"?
> I need to display two prices in the frontend, where one price is crossed
> out. I have seen a working example of this on http://www.hpnielsen.dk.
> The later is actually using commerce, so it should be possible. I would
> like to know wether that is a feature or if one has to use hooks in
> order to achieve this.

I think the guys from typoconsult have added a own database field
(crossed price) by an own extension to have this crossed price. Have a
look at the hooks in tx_commerce_element_alib, which is the basic calss
for the commerce objects.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung