[TYPO3-commerce] Financing and Stockhandling bug(fix?)

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:50:33 CEST 2007

> You can easy implement it. If you've time, please come to our tutorial
> at t3con, Ingo will tell a few words and also upload his extension :-)

The t3con is quite expensive. But I'm thinking about it.
What kind of extension this is? If t offers stock handling the way seen
at redcoon, maybe I can get it against cash ;-).
>> I always get a ###NO_STOCK### in my frontend. I know this is a well know
>> (even documented in the wiki) bug, but could it be that this is the
>> solution:
>>

> This one is fixed in SVN as far as I know :-)
> Ingo?

I use the svn version from 21 this month ;-), and there definitly is a
###NO_STOCK###.
But maybe this is because I have my own template, which is older (I know
I only need to delete the marker, but I wait for this feature).

Regards,
Sebastian