[TYPO3-commerce] Financing [not handled: and Stockhandling bug(fix?)]

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:43:43 CEST 2007

Hi Volker

> I don't know the module, but all hooks you need are there, so you could
> use it as a normal payment method.

Yeah I know. I just hoped that there might be a solution out there anywhere.
> More interessting is implementing the module itself.

If I get the project I'm looking at, there will be need of one.
> In commerce you only need a few additional marker, and include it
> as a payment method.

Yeah, I'm developing a nice extension at the moment. Probably next week
I will write more about that.
In fact you did a great job, because there are really lots of HOOKs you
can use, to customize.

The stockhandling issue I will split now ;-)

Regards
Sebastian