[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce: a big disappointment

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Aug 22 08:52:43 CEST 2007

Hi Volker,

> I'm not sure, what you want do, but when the customer use the same
> articleNo in his system, you can insert this number more than one time
> behind different articles.
>
> Maybe you can write more about the customers needs?

Thanks for your help. If it's ok for you, I'll write you a mail in
german (off list), because it's hard to explain in English as I don't
know the words for this technical stuff the articles are about.

Of course I'll post the result here in the list or write a short todo
for the wiki.

Greetings,
Franz Koch