[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce: a big disappointment

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Aug 22 01:48:58 CEST 2007

Hi Volker (and others ;-) ),

just a short question before I probably waste my time. There is a nice
hook for custom markers in 'class.tx_commerce_pi1' method
'makeArticleView' which allows custom markers just where I would need them.
Do you think I could add my 3 dropdown boxes over this hook, so that I
can send the selection right to the basket, or do you say that this
can't work?

If it could work - do you suggest to use the same namespace as commerce
uses for selectable articles/attributes, or might this end up in
conflicts somewhere in the checkout process or anywhere else?

Thanks in advance,
Franz Koch