[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce: a big disappointment

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Aug 20 18:22:57 CEST 2007

Hi Volker,

thanks for your response.

> We haven't such a possibility right now, since every element is normally
> another article.
>
> BUT what you can do, is adding additional information behind an article
> using the existings hooks.
>
> So what I would do is
>
> a) create attributes with multiple selections
> b) show this attribute values to the customer,
> c) let the customer buy, and make you're own selectors based on the
> attribut in the checkout, before he have to pay.
> d) add an additional field in the orderArticle whre you save this
> information

if I understand you right, I don't have by default a possiblity to show
the attributes as dropdown in the 'detail view' but only in the
checkout? Not the best solution, but a least a solution :) I'll have a
look and dig the source for the hooks - thanks.

Btw. I'm starting to build up the mentioned shop in a few days and would
start with coding/finishing the import-script of yours (if I would have
it ;) ).

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch