[TYPO3-commerce] CSS

Mon Aug 20 17:30:40 CEST 2007

Hi,
> Hi all,
>
> Im trying to set up commerce extension on typo3. v4.2.1
> First I have tried with version 0.9.2 from the extension repository
>
> I had quite a lot of problems with this setting up including NO_STOCK
> error which I could only remove by editing the template files.
>

> So I started to use revision 6269. from svn.
>
> This version works much better, however I still face problems
>
> first of all, the template output is unformatted
> I found a reference to the file
> commerce/res/css/commerce.css
> in static/setup.txt but this file does not exist and
> I could not find it with google either ...

Sorry, it was missing in SVN, revistion 6275 should do it.

> Does anybody have this file, to have at least the basic formatting ?
>

> Second even though I set up all PageID-s in constant editor, I still
> had to manually configure the Detail Page under Product listing module content
> on the Templates tab otherwise it did not get me to the detail page from the category list
>
> Why is that, is there a global variable for this ?
>

> This how it looks like now
> http://burwell.symsol.com.au/index.php?id=78
> but the image is not displayed, however I set it up on the product detail ....
>
> How can I make it to display ?
> images do not display even under detailed view if I click on the product ....
>
> Is  "Add to basket" link only an "alias" to the function entering the number 1 into the input box next to it and hit submit ...
Yes! You can use the Form tags or the dircret link.
> I mean one of them is redundant am I right ? I would keep the add to basket link and they can still modify the quantity on the
> shopping cart page ...
>
> When I finish with checkout I receive (a) quite vague message(s):
>
> The transaction was completed successfully Your email address is not valid. Please try again. Thank you for your order. Your shopteam
>
> However I put a valid email address in and I got notification about the order, so if it was successful why do I get this message, moreover
> why do I get it at the same time when it says succsessfull
>
> I have tried to set up custom template according to the wiki, like this
> constant:
> templatePathCommerce = fileadmin/template/burwell/commerce/
>
> setup:
> #settings for product listing
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.maxRecords = 6
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}/category_product.tpl
>
> #settings for basket
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}/shoppingcart.tpl
>
> #settings for mail
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
>   templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}/template_checkout.tpl
>   UserMailTemplateFile =  {$templatePathCommerce}/template_usermail.tpl
>   AdminMailTemplateFile =  {$templatePathCommerce}/template_adminmail.tpl
> }
>
> #settings for address forms
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi4.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}/template_addresses.tpl
>
> #settings for invoice
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi6.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}/invoice.tpl
>

> That is my pagetree
> http://burwell.symsol.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/pagetree.jpg
>
> When I do this, the checkout does not work for some reason ... it stuck at the address details and does not go further ...

We have updated the complete Templates, so maybe some marker you are
currently using in your templates are missing. Please compare them with
  templates fomr SVN.

> I will probably have more questions when I got these right ...
> I would be happy to extend the wiki howto section about this module, because I think all available docu is very weak
> and this would be my contribution to the community, but first I have to set it up by myself successfully

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung