[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce: a big disappointment

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Aug 20 15:02:12 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

>> Oh, and you could have asked me, you know I am setting it up
>> currently, right? ;)
>
> Oh, yes. I did not think... I should have asked :)

instead of discussing off list, I'd prefer if you would discuss it right
here - there are more people that simply don't get that thing running.

I also have a problem - especially with the attributes. That stuff is
just so confusing. I f.e. need products with different sizes and other
characteristics, which should be able to select in 3 dropdown boxes.
Creating an own article for each combination is no option and all
possible combinations result in the same article-number (my customer
handles this like that in his management software and is not willing to
change that, because it would result in thousands of new tiny articles
related with a lot of management). So I need to show three selectboxes
coming from attributes and the value of these selectboxes has to be
visible in the order and bill. I have no clue how to do that - neither
do I have a idea how to start.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch