[TYPO3-commerce] category items listview markers question

Cray Flatline cray at mass-media.net
Wed Aug 15 13:37:56 CEST 2007

I have question about category items list.

1. In the listview I have two buttons "Details" and "Buy". because of
design both of them placed inside form (Buy - is input type='submit').
But inside form doesn't work marker ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###. So I
can't make link on the button Details. If I place buttons outside form -
button Details start work, but I can't say button Buy which form it has
submit (:

ah! one more. I can't make it separate because of design.

Can anybody help me?

--
W BR, Cray Flatline