[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout Prob

Timo Zimmermann timoz at web.de
Thu Aug 9 10:17:36 CEST 2007

Thank you i removed the markers.

But my shop still doesn't work.
You can visit it under : http://www.outlaws-eishockey.de
In the em i get this message:

[code]
It seems like there is a backend module in "mod_tracking/conf.php" which is not configured in ext_emconf.php
The XCLASS filename-key "mfc_gsc/ux_mfcgsc_recordlist.php" was different from "ext/commerce/class.ux_localrecordlist.php" which it should have been!
Class filename "payment/libs/class.tx_commerce_payment_wirecard_lib.php" did NOT contain the class "tx_commerce_payment_wirecard_lib"!
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "lib/class.tx_commerce_article_price.php"
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "lib/class.tx_commerce_element_alib.php"
Couldn't find the include_once statement for XCLASS!
Couldn't find the include_once statement for XCLASS!
[/code]

Is this important or does this give an advice to my problem.

Can anybody help me?

CU

Timo Z.