[TYPO3-commerce] Manual for install

Fri Aug 3 11:48:49 CEST 2007

Hi,
> Ingo Schmitt wrote:
>
>> we are curtently looking for some sponsoring, which allows us to
>> cerate such a manual. At least 2.000 Euro is needed for that,
>>
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5456
>

> Right . . .
>
> 2000 - 90 = 1910 to go . . .

Thanks for this sponsoring.

> Does this mean we need at least 64 more people contributing at least EUR
> 30 so even start this effort?

yes, but we are still offering the documentation to companies, maybe we
rise a big part by this.

> . . . and that we're left with 'nothing' in the mean time?

Not really. We will hold a tutorial on the T3CON this year, the slides
and all this stuff will be availiabe afterwards.

> It certainly smells like it.
>
> I propose the following:
>
> - Create a 'clean shop' T3D for people to download

We want to do this, but we havn't had the time. Payed projectes have
still a higher priority.

> - Create documentation 'scaffolding'/'table of contents'/'empty
> chapters' in the WIKI
>
> This will allow for possible contributors to download the T3D, quickly
> create a shop based on that, and start to contribute documentation to
> the WIKI, screenshots and all.
>
> ???

The wiki think would be good, i think it should be inside the typo3 wiki?

Anyway, if anyone wants to setup a Commerce Shop and is able and willing
to to the whole documentation, he is invited to do this in our office
and he wll get all the help from the complete team. We only want the
documentation for the TYPO3 Commerce project for this.

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung