[TYPO3-commerce] Manual for install

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Fri Aug 3 11:14:50 CEST 2007

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> we are curtently looking for some sponsoring, which allows us to cerate
> such a manual. At least 2.000 Euro is needed for that,
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5456

Right . . .

2000 - 90 = 1910 to go . . .

Does this mean we need at least 64 more people contributing at least EUR
30 so even start this effort?

. . . and that we're left with 'nothing' in the mean time?

It certainly smells like it.

I propose the following:

- Create a 'clean shop' T3D for people to download
- Create documentation 'scaffolding'/'table of contents'/'empty
chapters' in the WIKI

This will allow for possible contributors to download the T3D, quickly
create a shop based on that, and start to contribute documentation to
the WIKI, screenshots and all.

???

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/