[TYPO3-commerce] How to display more than one image per product/article?

Rene Ott rene.ott at ososoft.de
Sun Apr 29 13:34:27 CEST 2007

Hello @all,

I am trying to display more than one image per product. But if I add more
than one image to a certain product, no image becomes displayed.

After this I tried to modify the typoscript fields of the product but
attempts like this one didn't work:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.images {
  imageLinkWrap = 1
  imageLinkWrap {
    enable = 1
    JSwindow = 1
    JSwindow.newWindow = 1
    JSwindow.expand = 17,20
  }

  stdWrap.append = IMAGE
  stdWrap.append {
	defaultImgConf {
	   file.import.current = 1
	}
	file.maxW = 150
  }
}

Also adding a new field, for example

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.image2 = IMAGE

didn't work.

What do I have to do to display more than one image? Is this possible in
general or is this feature not yet implemented?

Best regards,
René Ott