[TYPO3-commerce] Multipage Product Listing, Urls, And Navigation....

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Apr 10 17:10:40 CEST 2007

For this purpose I added a hook that will allow to modify LinkArray (and
then get Params) in tx_commerce_pibase
in method : render_product
just before : $wrapMarkerArray['###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###'] =
explode('|',$this->pi_list_linkSingle('|',$myProduct->getUid(),1,$linkArray,FALSE,$this->conf['overridePid']));
    $articleTemplate=$this->cObj->getSubpart($template,'###'.strtoupper($articleSubpart).'###');

here is the hook :

if (is_array
($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php']['product']))
{
           foreach
($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php']['product']
as $classRef) {
                          $hookObjectsArr[] =
&t3lib_div::getUserObj($classRef);
           }
          }
       foreach($hookObjectsArr as $hookObj)   {
        if (method_exists($hookObj, 'additionalinkMarker')) {
                    $linkArray =
$hookObj->additionalinkMarker($linkArray,$myProduct,$this);
              }
       }

Please tell me what do you think about this... :)

Best Regards

Luc :)

mailman.1.1176199571.30348.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...