[TYPO3-commerce] About checkout message

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Apr 10 14:05:26 CEST 2007

When finishing an order.
In default template every checkout message is filled

this result in displaying each checkout message
theses are the markers : ###MESSAGE###
###LISTING_TITLE###
###FINISH_MESSAGE_GOOD###
###FINISH_MESSAGE_BAD###
###FINISH_MESSAGE_EMAIL###
###FINISH_MESSAGE_NOEMAIL###
etc...

My question is : How those message are handled to display correctly ?
I need to display a different message for each payment type, but for the
moment all the message are disaplyed in all the cases.

Which hook should I use to do this ?
I tried with the processMarker Hook in pi3 but I can't get the payment
article ID that is used.
Should I use another Hook to do this ? is there another way to display a
different ending message for each payment types ?

Thanks a lot

Luc