[TYPO3-calendar] Events with a start- and endtime are not shown + other problems

Wolfertz, Sebastian S.Wolfertz at streit-online.de
Wed Jun 7 12:05:46 CEST 2017

Thanks Ben!

That's exactly what I was looking for!

For those with the same Time-Problem and as unwilling to touch the Core-Files as I am: I've written an extension that's a quick and dirty bugfix for that. https://github.com/Enkrod/Typo3-DataHandling-Bugfix

After applying the bugfix the time becomes indeed an offset in seconds, though the real date is still stored in the same format.

This does also fix the problem of the event not being displayed... I guess because the time-field is indeed handled like I thought it should be and added to the Unixtime created from the date field, which would put my event (before the correction) into the far future.

So wow... this fixed all my problems. Thank you very much!

Sebastian