[TYPO3-calendar] Setting up caldav - DAV functionality does not work

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 14:44:18 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm also stuck with events of zero size. I posted a bug report about that:
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/78799

When I now read about a backend module I don't know which backend module
exactly your talking about. Could you give me a hint ?
Do you mean the one being put on pages - but that's the frontend module seen
from the backend side ? When I access events there they show fine.

How is (re)generation of ICS content being triggered ?

regards,

Christoph Holtermann