[TYPO3-calendar] Setting up caldav - DAV functionality does not work

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu Feb 2 14:07:55 CET 2017

Hi Ralf,

Am 02.02.17 um 13:23 schrieb Ralf Thierfelder:
> Dear group,
> I tried to set up the DAV functionality with the extension caldav. (TYPO3 6.2.27, cal 1.10.3, caldav 1.0.1).
> Following the manual I managed to get access to the calendar in the webinterface.
> You can see a working example here:
> http://www.green-bits.de/typo3conf/ext/caldav/caldav.php/calendars/kalender/Testkalender/
> login: kalender
> password: kalender
>
> But I can not add the calendar neither to Outlook nor to Thunderbird lightening. I tried the following path:
> http://www.green-bits.de/typo3conf/ext/caldav/caldav.php/calendars/kalender/Testkalender/
>
> What else do I have to configure to get a connection to the calendar in Thunderbird?

It is working

I just created an event from Thunderbird. But your event doesn't have a content. Please use the caldav backend module to check and
regenerate the caldav Data for events.

If your caldav version has some difficulties (with typo3 8) please test my updates: https://github.com/TYPO3-extensions/caldav

Regards,
Mario