[TYPO3-calendar] Show repeating Events on every day they repeat.

Wolfertz, Sebastian S.Wolfertz at streit-online.de
Mon Aug 28 12:19:49 CEST 2017

Hi Thomas.

Oh, wow, sorry for the late answer, this got mixed in with all the mails on [TYPO3-german] and got drowned in the noise.

Okay, thank you! Clear case of PEBKAC on my part, just running the Indexer after creating the events worked like a charm indeed. *facepalm*

Thanks for your help and have a great week.

Sebastian