[TYPO3-calendar] Show repeating Events on every day they repeat.

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Tue Aug 15 20:50:47 CEST 2017

Hi Sebastian,

the recurring event feature works mostly like a charme :)

Did you finish the setup for recurrence generation; e.g. defining
form/until times in extension config, setting up the scheduler job, ...?

A one-time excution of the "cal indexer" should do the job as well (but
only one time - after editing, you should call it again or have a valid
configuration).

Please let me know if the problem still exists (and don't forget to
include TYPO3 and cal version :)

Thomas