[TYPO3-calendar] Upgrade from cal 1.7.0 to 1.10.3 ?

Markus markusd112 at web.de
Mon May 16 14:30:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am still using an old version of cal. In the past I have several
problems upgrading to newer versions of cal, that has sometimes broken
my installation. So I am a little bit reserved to do cal upgrades...

A rollback to the old extension version is a little bit difficult, when
there are great changes e.g. in the templating or database structures.

Are the changes between 1.7 and 1.10 very big so that the chance to run
into problems is great?

Thanks,

Markus