[TYPO3-calendar] cal event template description not shown

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Sat Apr 9 21:05:34 CEST 2016

Hi Karl-Heinz,

Am 09.04.16 um 09:58 schrieb Averlon GmbH (in Gründung):
> Hi all there,
>
> Trying to customize cal I have found the template which shows the cal single
> event.
>

> The file is called “event_model.tmpl”, if I am not wrong on this.
>

> The template itself seems to be called
>
> <!--###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT### begin -->
>

> The template shows:
>

> <!--phpicalendar_event.tmpl-->
>
> <h1>###HEADING###</h1>
>
> ###EDIT_LINK###
>

> ###TITLE###
>
> ###STARTDATE###
>
> ###ENDDATE###
>
> ###STARTTIME###
>
> ###ENDTIME###
>
> ###STATUS### ###PRIORITY### ###COMPLETED###
>
> ###ORGANIZER###
>
> ###LOCATION###
>
> ###DESCRIPTION###
>
> ###IMAGE###
>
> ###ATTACHMENT###
>
> ###ATTENDEE###
>

> …..
>

> Where I would expect the description of the event and the image to be shown.
>

> The result is:
>

> Titel: test
>
> Startdatum: April 06
>
> Startzeit: 10:00 am
>
> Endzeit: 11:00 am
>
> Organisator: test orgainzer
>
> Ort: test location
>

> No description and no image (attachments and attendees are not set).
>

> Could anyone please give me a hint what I could do to get the description
> shown?

The marker correspond to the typoscript definition with the same name in the view. Have allok at description and you will see, that it is
related to tt_content, especially the css_styled_content defined one. So in order to get the image and description shown, you can add the
css_styled_content (typoscript definition) or you have to rewrite the according typoscript for your needs.

> TS is pretty much empty, means standard, where ever I can say it is standard
> with this large list of TS settings for cal.
>

> In addition I would be interested to know where I can set a German day and
> time format.
>

> I already have set in setup
>

> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
>
> plugin.tx_cal_controller {
>
>                 view {
>
>                                week {
>
>                                                dateFormatWeekList = %a,
> %d.%m
>
>                                                timeFormatDay = %H:%M
>
>                                                timeFormatWeek = %H:%M
>
>                                }
>
>                                day {
>
>                                                dateFormatWeekList = %A,
> %d.%b
>
>                                                dateFormatDay = %a, %d.%b
>
>                                                timeFormatDay = %H:%M
>
>                                                displayDate.strftime = %B
> %d.%m.%Y
>
>                                }
>
>                 }
>
>                 activateFluid = 1
>
>                 dateParserConf.USmode = 1
>
>                 dateConfig.dayPosition = 0
>
>                 dateConfig.monthPosition = 1
>
>                 dateConfig.yearPosition = 2
>
>                 dateConfig.splitSymbol = .
>
> }
>
> [global]
>

> Which for most views does the trick. Not for the event view.

The format is set inside the event.html.

Regards,
Mario