[TYPO3-calendar] cal event template description not shown

Averlon GmbH (in Gründung) info at averlon.net
Sat Apr 9 09:58:49 CEST 2016

Hi all there,

Trying to customize cal I have found the template which shows the cal single
event.

The file is called “event_model.tmpl”, if I am not wrong on this.

The template itself seems to be called

<!--###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT### begin -->

The template shows:

<!--phpicalendar_event.tmpl-->

<h1>###HEADING###</h1>

###EDIT_LINK###

###TITLE###

###STARTDATE###

###ENDDATE###

###STARTTIME###

###ENDTIME###

###STATUS### ###PRIORITY### ###COMPLETED###

###ORGANIZER###

###LOCATION###

###DESCRIPTION###

###IMAGE###

###ATTACHMENT###

###ATTENDEE###

..

Where I would expect the description of the event and the image to be shown.

The result is:

Titel: test

Startdatum: April 06

Startzeit: 10:00 am

Endzeit: 11:00 am

Organisator: test orgainzer

Ort: test location

No description and no image (attachments and attendees are not set).

Could anyone please give me a hint what I could do to get the description
shown?

TS is pretty much empty, means standard, where ever I can say it is standard
with this large list of TS settings for cal.

In addition I would be interested to know where I can set a German day and
time format.

I already have set in setup

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]

plugin.tx_cal_controller {

                view {

                               week {

                                               dateFormatWeekList = %a,
%d.%m

                                               timeFormatDay = %H:%M

                                               timeFormatWeek = %H:%M

                               }

                               day {

                                               dateFormatWeekList = %A,
%d.%b

                                               dateFormatDay = %a, %d.%b

                                               timeFormatDay = %H:%M

                                               displayDate.strftime = %B
%d.%m.%Y

                               }

                }

                activateFluid = 1

                dateParserConf.USmode = 1

                dateConfig.dayPosition = 0

                dateConfig.monthPosition = 1

                dateConfig.yearPosition = 2

                dateConfig.splitSymbol = .

}

[global]

Which for most views does the trick. Not for the event view.

Typo3: 7.6.4

Cal: 1.10.3

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards

Karl-Heinz