[TYPO3-calendar] AJAX calendar Link issue with Events with Start + Enddate

Paul Kamma kamma at weareslim.de
Wed Jul 8 10:59:47 CEST 2015

Hello,

I used your AJAX example to create a Calender. So far it looks good but when I create a Event which goes from 8.July - 10. July the Links on the days 9th and 10th lead to an dead end.
When I took a closer look on the HTML that gets generated then the whole HTML which is inside of the „<div class=„popup-contents“> is Empty. Only the Event on the 8th of July have it filed with the vevent.

Any Hints?

Regards
Paul