[TYPO3-calendar] Release of cal 1.9.0; cal_ts_service 2.0.0; caldav 1.0.0

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Tue Jul 7 21:37:41 CEST 2015

Hi list,

it's been a while but it took me quite some time to convert all those extensions into the extbase structure (Classes, Documentation,
Configuration, Resources) and to rewrite the manuals into the sphinx structure.

So today I can proudly present 3 new extension releases:

* cal 1.9.0
* cal_ts_service 2.0.0
* caldav 1.0.0

Please have a look at the "new" manuals and their change logs to see the exact details of the changes.
And please note, that I've tested a lot, but might have missed something. In such a case, please write a ticket on forge and I will try to
fix it asap.

So have fun with the new releases and note that there is also the new *cal_introduction_package* out there, which you can now test with the
required 1.9.0 version of cal.

Regards
Mario