[TYPO3-calendar] wec_map integration

Marc Wöhlken woehlken at quadracom.de
Mon Sep 29 13:14:41 CEST 2014

Hi Jan!
Am 25.09.2014 um 20:27 schrieb Jan Bartels:
>> Within the cal template I have included the markers LOCATION and
>> MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER. Is anything else neccessary?
> 1. Enable the use of wec_map in cal's constant editor.
Already done.

> 2. TypoScript constants: plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.showMap = 1
Already done.
> 3. Add markers ###MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER### and ###LOCATION### in your
> event_model.tmpl.
Somehow cal seems to use the template phpicalendar_event.tmpl is this is
problem?
Have added the above markers to that file. Data like street, phone and
city are shown correctly but no map gets displayed.

> 4. Adapt module_locationloader.tmpl for your needs. ###MAP### will be
> replaced by the wec_map.
Done, that part was missing. Added two versions of the marker, don't
know which one is correct:
<!-- ###MAP_DATA_LOOP### start -->
###MAP###
<!-- ###MAP_DATA_LOOP### end -->
###MAP###

Having done all those steps, no single map is rendered. Don't have the
slightest idea what's going wrong.

When looking at the location records in the backend, everything looks
fine, a map is displayed.

>> Is there any good tutorial for wec_map integration available?
> I wasn't aware that the neccessary steps aren't documented at all
> (neither in cal's nor wec_map's manuals). Feedback is appreciated.
> Please correct these steps if neccessary. I will add them to the wec_map
> manual in the next release.
That would be a really helpful addition to the manual, looking forward
to it.

CU
Marc

Marc Wöhlken                     TYPO3 certified integrator

Quadracom - Proffe & Wöhlken

Rembertistraße 32              WWW: http://www.quadracom.de
D-28203 Bremen                E-Mail: woehlken at quadracom.de
______________             PGP-Key: http://pgp.quadracom.de