[TYPO3-calendar] wec_map integration

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Thu Sep 25 20:27:34 CEST 2014

Am 25.09.2014 um 16:39 schrieb Marc Wöhlken:
> Just trying to integrate wec_map 3.1.1 into cal 1.6.0 and somehow I
> fail to display the correect map when in cal event view.
>
> Within the event I only get a map of all addresses (from
> tx_cal_location) associated to any cal events. What I need is a
> single address to be displayed.
>
> Is this possible?
Of course.

> Currently I have a plugin of type "WEC table map" on the cal event
> detail page. Is that needed?
No, don't use the wec map plugins directly with cal. Configure cal
correctly.

> Within the cal template I have included the markers LOCATION and
> MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER. Is anything else neccessary?
1. Enable the use of wec_map in cal's constant editor.
2. TypoScript constants: plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.showMap = 1
3. Add markers ###MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER### and ###LOCATION### in your
event_model.tmpl.
4. Adapt module_locationloader.tmpl for your needs. ###MAP### will be
replaced by the wec_map.

> Is there any good tutorial for wec_map integration available?
I wasn't aware that the neccessary steps aren't documented at all
(neither in cal's nor wec_map's manuals). Feedback is appreciated.
Please correct these steps if neccessary. I will add them to the wec_map
manual in the next release.

Jan