[TYPO3-calendar] cal_introduction -> usecases as demo

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Nov 17 20:03:59 CET 2014

Hi Mario,

Mario Matzulla wrote:

> What do you think about having a demo, which can be used as a basis to
> show what this extension can do? Plus, it can be used as a reference in
> case of errors... So each error replicated with the cal_introduction
> package extension, can be fixed more easily :)

Very good idea. I like it :)

If I would have more time, I would create a sports club distribution which
would make use of cal. But currently this is out of scope for me (time wise)
and would be too much work.

Maybe I add a few things to your distribution once it is ready, but don't
take my word for it.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!