[TYPO3-calendar] Derivation override in template

Sebastian Reinhardt s.reinhardt at sevensix.eu
Tue Nov 4 18:12:38 CET 2014

> Well, that depends on what you want to change:
>
> The default location output is the name and can be configured by:
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.{view}.event.location (cObject)
>
> If you have location information through a module marker:
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.{view}.location.{attribute} (cObject)
>
> And for a location view:
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.location.{attribute} (cObject)
>
> Regards,
> Mario

I try to change the plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.{view}.event.location
(cObject)

that works, when i just insert the Location string inside the
input-field "Ort". (using the code above).
But the Locations are in the "Eingetragener Ort" field. So thes are not
directoy in the table tx_cal_event. i think i have to use the
location_id, but i have no clue at the moment, how i could add a Wrapper
for teh derivation if the location is set via the field location_id  not
location...