[TYPO3-calendar] Derivation override in template

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Tue Nov 4 17:54:37 CET 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Am 04.11.14 um 16:46 schrieb Sebastian Reinhardt:
> Hello,
>
> I "override" the current Event output in the frontend (eg. Description)
> by using this typoscript to get a wrapper for derivation:
> #########
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.description {
>   override.if.isTrue.field = orig_start_date
>   override.cObject = COA
>   override.cObject.5 = LOAD_REGISTER
>   override.cObject.5.overlayEventDescription.cObject = TEXT
>   override.cObject.5.overlayEventDescription.cObject.data =
> field:description
>   override.cObject.10 = RECORDS
>   override.cObject.10 {
>     source.field = uid
>     dontCheckPid = 1
>     tables = tx_cal_event
>     conf.tx_cal_event = TEXT
>     conf.tx_cal_event {
>       stdWrap.if.value.field = description
>       stdWrap.if.equals.data = register:overlayEventDescription
>       stdWrap.if.negate = 1
>       stdWrap.dataWrap =  <span
> class="changedValue">{register:overlayEventDescription}</span>
>     }
>   }
> }
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.day.event.description <
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.description
>  ###############
>
> That works great.
>
> Now i tried to use this same aproach for the location, but this isn't
> working. The problem is, that the location is not entered in the normal
> location field ("Ort"), it is a record to the location ("Eingetragener
> Ort").
>
> Does anybody hav got an idea, how i could wrap the locations in this
> case (when i use database records for the locations)?

Well, that depends on what you want to change:

The default location output is the name and can be configured by:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.{view}.event.location (cObject)

If you have location information through a module marker:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.{view}.location.{attribute} (cObject)

And for a location view:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.location.{attribute} (cObject)

Regards,
Mario