[TYPO3-calendar] Updating to 6.2 with cal 1.6.0

Ueli Niggli hb9tny at uska.ch
Mon May 26 21:01:14 CEST 2014

Hello everyone

I am in the process of updating a 4.6.3 typo3 installation to 6.2 LTS. The smooth migration extension shows many issues with cal (xclasses, removed constants, require once, deprecated static methods. Even after I update the cal to 1.6.0 (core still 4.6.3).

Whats the correct way to update from an old cal version with an old core to the newest versions? Do I have to correct the issues with the smooth migration wizard? I somehow expected that there wouldn't be any, since 1.6.0 of cal is made for 6.2 LTS.

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm very new to typo3.

best regards, Ueli