[TYPO3-calendar] Possibiliy to configure the controller variables in links only for prev/next-buttons with realurl ?

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Tue Jan 7 20:40:10 CET 2014

Hello folks,

I'm trying to configure realurl for cal base 1.5.3 (T3 6.1.1).
Unfortunately, when I bypass them via controller array, the
prev/next-buttons don't work anymore. The reason is clear - these links
need the variables of the month. As an example:
http://www.pfaelzischer-schachbund.de/typo3_6.1.1/spielbetrieb/turnierkalender.html.

For the rest of the calendar (e.g. detail view), I don't need them. Can
I configure realUrl to make at least the month variable show up - and
only in the links for those buttons, which means to 'bypass' (or
similiar) them for the rest of the site  ?

Thx in advance

Steffen