[TYPO3-calendar] Get event category in list view

Birte Weishaupt birte.weishaupt at uni-bremen.de
Mon Apr 28 13:50:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

are you using the field "event view page..." in a category record? If not
maybe you could use it as a workaround and put your pid (e.g. 2218) in
there. Then use something like

categoryLink >
categoryLink = TEXT
 categoryLink {
          current = 1
          typolink {
            parameter.field = single_pid
            title.field = title
            title.required = 1
  }
}

in your ts to link to a certain page for a category.

Regards, Birte