[TYPO3-calendar] Re: Get event category in list view

Aurélien Rivet aurelienrivet at hotmail.fr
Mon Apr 28 13:01:58 CEST 2014

Hi and thanks a lot for your reply,

I have forgotten to explain that a site already exists and works right. I also think I misspoke.
There is a page in which visitors can watch calendar events. Each event has a category, which is displayed. In fact I want to create a link on the category's name, if this category is a precise category. I succeeded to do it for each categories by using the following property :

lib.blocNoteList {
      view.list.event.category.typolink.parameter = 2218
}

Now, i would like something like

[ event's category = 18 ]
lib.blocNoteList {
      view.list.event.category.typolink.parameter = 2218
}
[GLOBAL]

Hope this is comprehensible

Thanks in advance