[TYPO3-calendar] Google Cal import and line breaks

Hartmut Steglich hartmut.steglich at web.de
Wed May 29 14:16:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

setting options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin = {PID} helped me to
get importing of an external ics-calender working again.

The need of setting this should be also noted here
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/cal/1.5.3/view/10/1/
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/cal/1.5.3/view/11/6/

Regards Hartmut