[TYPO3-calendar] Re: Google Cal import and line breaks

aeryn psychollection at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:29:20 CET 2013

>If you have the events inside a folder, you need to configure the
>"options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin". Please have a look at the
>manual for more details on this.

Thank you for pointing me in that direction. I have found this in the documentation, but I'm afraid I don't really understand it:
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/cal/1.4.3/view/9/5/

What is meant by "its pageTS"? The TS of the Sysfolder or of the page(s) where my calendar is used? I have two pages for displaying my calendar in Typo3, one for a list view and one for a month/week/etc view.