[TYPO3-calendar] Help to realize a list for the upcoming week

Simon Schick simonsimcity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:54:07 CET 2013

On 07.03.13 20:34, Mario Matzulla wrote:

>> The month-view is not really perfect for me, because it does also render
>> events that are not exactly from the current month, but from the last
>> and next month (the full-first- and full-last-week of this month), but
>> that's something I could avoid by applying the style "display: none".
>> Not good, but working.
>
> You could also reset the start- and endPointCorrection for month view.
> Than you would get events for that month only.

Hi, Mario

It's not just about resetting the start- and endPointCorrection, because
the view will add the days before and after the selected month. I can
just add an css-class to that.

Anyways - I'll start writing another view-service using just FLUID and
put it into the repo as soon as I got something working.

Bye
Simon