[TYPO3-calendar] Refactoring to use FLUID

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Mar 5 16:41:58 CET 2013

Hello Simon,

i already talked to Mario about that, he is thinking about that :D

Technically it's easily possible with an fluid standalone view.
But changes must be compatible to old cal versions :D

Regards
Kay

Am 05.03.13 15:25, schrieb Simon Schick:
> Hi, all
>
> I would love to get the extension cal away from marker-templates to FLUID
> templates.
> What about you?
> I think this would drastically reduce the amount of TypoScript
> configurations.
>
> Have you been working on something like that? Maybe also getting the rest
> of the extension into extbase ...
>
> Bye
> Simon

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach