[TYPO3-calendar] cal ssl

Lars H. Beuse lars.beuse at cyperfection.de
Thu Jan 10 16:52:38 CET 2013

Hi,

we have some troubles with ssl Backend and cal - it seems that a
redirect is not working - for ex. if you want to delete or hide a
record in listview the system stops after some redirects with a 404
(hhtp-fox console), so the record keeps untouched. Same effect if we
edit records. Everything but cal ist working fine with ssl redirection.

Any known issuses with cal and ssl Backend? Any TS Options to set in
case of using cal with a ssl Backend?

ssl is actually done by a apache redirect rule - but also with otion 1
and 2 of ssl backend settings via localconf set, we get the same errors
Of course, option 3 - only login via ssl - is working fine.

cheers
lars