[TYPO3-calendar] plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.category.tree.category / calendar

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 10 11:32:07 CET 2013

Intention:
- I have for example 3 calendars. One contains for example only holidays
and this calendar should always be shown. The front-end user should only
be able to select or unselect the categories from the other 2 calendars.
- The same could be true for categories.
- Also one could imagine to have more categories than "different
colors". So one does for example only want that the main 5 categories
appear in the legend-tree.

So my intention is not really about the FE-user selection. Its about the
categories that are shown in the legend.

Therefore I was looking for a way to restrict the categories/calendars
that are visible in the legend.

And I found the two options:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.category.tree.category
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.category.tree.calendar

with the description
"# @description Defines the categories shown in the tree (csv of ids)" .

So these 2 options really seemed to do what I wanted: To define the
categories that are shown/visible in the tree.

But they don't do what the description promises, because they do
nothing. So I pointed out the reason for this in my second post to this
topic.

Oh. And thanks for being active here!