[TYPO3-calendar] plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.category.tree.category / calendar

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Tue Jan 8 20:16:01 CET 2013

Hi Patrick,

i don't get your intention on this :(

If you want some categories to be selected, you should use the
_DEFAULT_PIVARS TS option.

I don't think the tree configuration is the right way, because your
selection - if it would work - would overwrite any user selection ;)

Am 08.01.13 10:34, schrieb PM:

> Does one of the administrators of Typo3-cal read this mailing list?

Yes, I do. But I don't have the time to monitor it everyday. And I do
hope that others answer first :D

> If not: Do I have to open a bug report in forge?

No, I don't think that this is a bug.

Regards,
Mario