[TYPO3-calendar] cal_ts_service + cal + seminars

ristic info at sasstronic.de
Tue Feb 26 11:58:05 CET 2013

Hi List,

I already got the calendar up working together with seminars (events
show up in cal). Following workspace is given: TYPO3 4.5.23, seminars
(v0.9.5), cal (v1.5.2), cal_ts_service (v1.1.1).

So what I'm trying right now is to link the events shown in the calender
to the page with the details.

Shouldn't this work with?:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars {
	externalPlugin = 1
	externalPlugin.singleViewPid = 11
	externalPlugin.additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###
}

I tried it already in the constants and the normal TS but it didn't
work. :o(

Also started a thread here:
http://www.typo3.net/forum/beitraege/diverse_sonstige_module/113527/ and
I found following:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-calendar/2012-July/000634.html

But nothing worked so far, no link at all on a event in the calendar.

I hope anyone can help me, please.

Daniel