[TYPO3-calendar] problems under 1.4.3

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Wed Apr 3 13:28:20 CEST 2013

Nr. 1 seeems to be solved - forgot to insert a non-public calendar. Did
that, denied the rights for listing calendar / categories and everything
looks like needed. But I propose to think about the necessary db mount
for the category folder. Access rights (surely needed to use categories)
without showing the folder together with an admin possibility to enhance
rights might eventually suit better. Looks difficult in programming hmmm...

Any suggestions for point 2 ?