[TYPO3-calendar] problems under 1.4.3

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Tue Apr 2 19:54:25 CEST 2013

Hello Newsgroup,

we're using cal base 1.4.3 under T3 4.7.x (decided to use it up to the
end of maintenance) and need a bit of help with 2 questions:

1) Whenever a member of a user group (redakteur login) inserts a new
dataset for cal base, it isn't shown in the frontend. Inserting by
Admins works.
Might this be a lack of rights (if so, where) or how could this point
possibly be solved ?

2) We nedd a possibility to adjust the positioning of the
noEventsFound-text. {lang.de} plus suiting text is in use, but we don't
know how to center it since we can't find a css-class or a marker for
this purpose.

Thx in advance for any help

Steffen