[TYPO3-calendar] Backend login fails after extending event table via kickstarter

klaus bossert lists.removeme at klaust.net
Wed Sep 12 06:40:43 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

Am 10.09.2012 22:09, schrieb Thomas Kowtsch:
> OK, thats something to work with. Anyway: Is there anybody around there
> that uses TYPO3 4.5 or 4.6?

After i downgraded my TYPO3 instance to v4.6 (with rsaauth v1.2.0) the
extension of cal with my own fields works as expected.

> And, can you give me a list of other extensions you are running? Maybe
> it's really about rsaauth, but there could be others as well.

I tested it with a blank installation of v4.7. The extList is lite this:

'extbase,css_styled_content,info,perm,func,filelist,about,version,
tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,impexp,sys_note,
tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,
tstemplate_analyzer,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,
lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,aboutmodules,setup,taskcenter,
info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,rtehtmlarea,t3skin,t3editor,reports,
felogin,form,rsaauth,saltedpasswords,fluid,scheduler,cal'

> In best case, you can give me the some hints
> from your error log, or maybe even TYPO3 debugging tells something?

The log simply says "Login-attempt from %s (%s), username '%s', password
not accepted!" Intresting is that only the login itself is affected. A
BE user session in another browser/session remains fully functional.
Knowing that it is easily possible to disable the custom ext again to be
able to login again.

> The only thing I can say that I don't know what exactly is breaking if
> we do *not* initialize the BE object. As long as session has a valid BE
> user login it's ok, but usually you have visitors without BE session...
>
> Maybe someone can spend some more time to trace this?

I have only a limited setup available using just two views and without
access management or FE event editing. I could do some testing but i
have not enough knowledge of php to get into this. :(

Cheers,
Klaus