[TYPO3-calendar] Backend login fails after extending event table via kickstarter

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Mon Sep 10 22:09:11 CEST 2012

Klaus, all,

On 06.09.2012 14:41, klaus bossert wrote:
> i have _exactly_ the same problem as descibed above using the latest
> TYPO3 (4.7.4), Kickstarter (0.5.3) and the svn-version of cal.

OK, thats something to work with. Anyway: Is there anybody around there
that uses TYPO3 4.5 or 4.6?

And, can you give me a list of other extensions you are running? Maybe
it's really about rsaauth, but there could be others as well..

> Has anybody a hint or solution for this really weird behaviour?

Mmmh...not really (yet). In best case, you can give me the some hints
from your error log, or maybe even TYPO3 debugging tells something?

In general: the BE_USER object is needed at several places eg. for
storing session data, caching some data and so on.

The only thing I can say that I don't know what exactly is breaking if
we do *not* initialize the BE object. As long as session has a valid BE
user login it's ok, but usually you have visitors without BE session...

Maybe someone can spend some more time to trace this?

Thomas