[TYPO3-calendar] Backend user rights - invalid value

Markus Volkmer typo3 at markusvolkmer.de
Thu Oct 11 11:46:26 CEST 2012

Hello list,

I've got a small problem with my backend-user's access and actually
can't find the misconfiguration.

Background:
I have some begroups and some beusers
one group with master-access (alpha) can access most calendars and most
categories (cal-access in begroup-options).
another group (beta) shall only access one calendar and inside only a
few groups (cal-access in begroup-options).

All calendars and groups are in a global storage folder (GRS), all
events are in group-specific folders (these folders have GRS selected as
storage-folder). Groups only have rights to show page and edit content
in their specific event-folder. Event-folders are entered as DB-mount in
group-options.
GRS has "show page" right for everyone.

Problem:
alpha can acces the needed calendars/categories.
beta was able to access their calendar some days ago and entered some
events but now only sees "invalid value" for calendar selection while
editing old events but category-selection is fine.

Testing:
I guess I checked all access-rights of the pages/folders, created new
test-groups, downgraded from 1.5 to 1.4.3 but cannot gain access for
beta to their calendar.

btw alpha can select beta's calendar. (selected in cal-access
begroup-options)

Do you have any ideas which configurations should be checked?

Current System: TYPO3-4.6.12, cal-1.5.0

Beste regards
Markus