[TYPO3-calendar] Allday-Events saving error

Josef Oberniedermaier josef.oberniedermaier at web.de
Wed Oct 10 23:02:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

it is not a bug. I found an small writing error im my modified
create_event.tmpl

Regards
Josef

"Josef Oberniedermaier"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1349638680.26466.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...

Hello list,

i have a problem with FE-Editing in cal (cal 1.4.3, T3 4.5.17).
FE-users can create their own events and almost everything ist working fine.
The problem when creating an event:
When choosing the checkbox "allday" the start- and endtime-fields are
disappearing how it should be.
But when the FE-user is saving the event, the event is saved as event with
the default starttime and it lasts 30 minutes. In month-view (i only use
month and single view) it is shown as "not allday"-event.
Creating events lasting 2 days or more, the events are displayed as
allday-events, but the default starttime is saved and shown in the event
single view, too.

TS-Setting for the allday-field:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights.create.event.fields.allday.group = 1    # 1
= id of the group

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Regards