[TYPO3-calendar] Release of cal 1.5.0

Bart Gijswijt bart.gijswijt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:03:55 CEST 2012

Hi Mario,

After upgrading to 1.5.0 I can't seem to add new content elements
anymore. This leads to the following error:

Fatal error: Class 't3lib_l10n_parser_Llxml' not found in
/xxx/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 5372

Typo3 version 4.5.19
Probably some deprecated function is called upon. Downgrading to 1.4.3
resolves this.

Best regards,
Bart